Board Certified Family Law Specialist in San Antonio, TX
Only 720 of the 70,000 attorneys in Texas have met the rigorous criteria and testing to become Board Certified in Family Law.
Standing Up for Your Rights
- Child Custody
- Modifications of Prior Orders
- Name Changes
- Paternity and Parentage
- Post Divorce Property Partition Division of Property Enforcement
- Child Support Enforcement - Prosecuting & Defending
- Delinquent Child Support Collection- based on Decrees and child support orders rendered from the 1960's forward. Even if the Statute of Limitations has run on enforcement by Contempt, judgements and wage withholding orders are always available.
- Visitation rights and Enforcement
- Pre-Marital Agreements and Co-Habitation Agreements
- Grandparents’ rights
- Simple Wills, Directives to Physicians and Medical Powers of Attorney
Pre-Lawsuit and/or Pre- Divorce Planning
Contact me to schedule an appointment so that we can discuss your case in depth.
Call Our Office Today At ♦ (210) 888-2133
Rely on us to help guide you through the stressful legal process of divorce. We specialize in custody agreements, property arrangements and more.
Contact us today for a consultation regarding your divorce. We have extensive experience on the intricacies of divorce law, and are sensitive to your needs.
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, 1980
- Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization 1988 and re-certified every 5 year period thereafter
- Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists
- Fellow, State Bar College
- AV®Rated Lawyer with Martindale-Hubbell® *
- S.A. Scene Magazine "Best Family Law Attorneys" 2013 & previous years
- Legal Leaders - Texas Top Rated Lawyers of 2014
- Past President, Vice President & Treasurer of the San Antonio Family Lawyers Association (the Board Certified* Family Bar of Bexar County)
- American Bar Association Family Law Section
- State Bar of Texas - Family Law, Animal Law, Technology, American Indian and Litigation Sections
- San Antonio Bar Association, Past Chair of Fee Dispute Comittee & Family Law Section
Schedule An Appointment to Discuss Your Issue
Attorney at Law
The Terrace at Concord Park, Suite #320
San Antonio, TX 78258
Phone: (210) 888-2133